Website Design & Development
We use the latest website development tools and our website design and build includes search engine optimisation techniques. Our services are provided both upfront and as an ongoing process following a successful implementation of your original requirements. Maintenance and continuous services such as search engine optimisation (SEO) and online advertising campaigns and e-marketing can all be provided as part of a flexible package.
E-commerce solutions include online stores, seller and affiliate marketing with Amazon and ebay.
To discuss your requirements or for further information please contact us.
SEO and PPC
Search Engine Optimisation and Pay-Per-Click Advertising
SEO is the one of the most important aspects for your website - if no one can find you , no one will use you ! Your website needs to be on the front page of seaarch results. This is achieved in a number of ways including key words and your site being submitted to Google and other search engines for approval.
Corporates Online SEO/PPC services include:
- Optimisation of the site text content: e.g placement of your phrases into your site text and key phrase analysis: assessment and advise on your draft phrases
- Optimisation of the HTML code to ensure that the back end codes work together with your texts to encourage good listings for you
- Submission to all the major world search engines
- Researching and selecting active keywords - adapting your website to suit new keywords to achieve and maintain high rankings
- Reporting on key phrase rankings in the engines and additional optimisation as required
- Researching your competition
- Creating an Internet Marketing Plan specific to your business objectives
- Creating and managing PPC advertising campaigns (e.g. Google Adwords).
Our SEO/PPC serivces can be provided ad hoc, or on planned quarterly or monthly packages which include keyword analysis and ongoing updates to your website and PPC marketing to ensure your visibility now and in the future.
AIM & ISDX Markets
For companies trading on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) we provide a content managed service to ensure regulatory compliance with AIM Rule 26
For the ISDX Market (formerly PLUS) and Off-List companies, we provide a content managed Investor Relations website service, maintaining key company information including company and directors' profiles, shareholder information, market announcements, publications, news and any additional information to meet client requirements. Investor Relations websites follow London Stock Exchange (LSE) guidelines for Investor Relations (IR) websites, AIM regulatory websites provide information as specified in the AIM Rules For Companies.
These are cost-effective, 'one-stop-shop' solutions, which allow companies to comply with regulatory requirements and Investor Relations best practice. No development is required and initial set-up is usually from existing company publications, such as Annual Reports and Admission documents, so there is minimal additional work for busy management and finance staff.
We recognise that small and medium sized companies may not have the need, or the budget, for full-time IT project managers and consultants. However, many companies sometimes need to top-up or supplement permanent staff - for example, to initiate or monitor specific projects, to review business processes, to identify specific business or IT requirements.
Corporates Online consultancy services include:
- Interim and Project Management
- IT Strategy and Planning
- Change management and Business Analysis
- Systems implementation and support
If you are just starting your business or re-thinking your image, we have a range of services to complement our website design, including Custom logo design, Business card design and Company stationery templates, incorporating logo. These services are available separately, or as a combined website package.